Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hot phone
SimplePrepaid

Brand new Samsung prepaid phone being recharged for the first time is very warm. 

Is there a place to check issues with these phones? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Hot phone
GalaxyClass

You could go into your local Verizon Store for them to eyeball the phone for you, but I would wait and give it a normal charge. I think you are saying that a new phone is being charge for the first time, not recharged. If the phone is on simply turn it off and give the full normal charge with the stock charger.It's very normal for a phone to be somewhat warm during a first charge and even after. Relax at this point.   / Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Hot phone
GalaxyClass

You could go into your local Verizon Store for them to eyeball the phone for you, but I would wait and give it a normal charge. I think you are saying that a new phone is being charge for the first time, not recharged. If the phone is on simply turn it off and give the full normal charge with the stock charger.It's very normal for a phone to be somewhat warm during a first charge and even after. Relax at this point.   / Smiley Happy

0 Likes