Hotshot Touchscreen not working?
mthompson
Enthusiast - Level 1

In case your touch screen does not respond to your touch. "The touchscreen on my Pantech hotshot is not working. The phone is on and the screen turns on when I press the button, but it has no reaction to my fingertip. There is not reason that it should be reacting this way, because it hasn't been dropped or dunked in liquid or anything. It must be a technical malfunction"  If this happens turn off the phone. You will not be able to turn it off with the power button because it asks you for confirmation on your touchscreen, so you will have to remove the battery. Then stick it back in and turn on the phone. It should start working properly after that.

Labels (1)
Re: Hotshot Touchscreen not working?
tisheehan

My touch screen doesn't seem to work when I am on another call or receiving a text message. It freezes up. Another thing, if I receive a call where I am prompted to push this number or that number while I'm doing the things I mentioned above, I can't do it because the keypad disappears & the backlight doesn't stay on long enough, even though I have set it to last 1 minute. As a result, I miss the call(s).

If you have a solution to this problem, I would appreciate it. Thanks

Tisheehan

0 Likes