How Can I Get My Saved Texts On My New Phone?
CHADEN61

my old screen broke and the new phone was able to take all of my contacts but all missed calls and old texts that were saved are missing. any  help

my old cosmos 2 phones screen broke, and i purchased a new phone cosmos 2.  The store was able to transfer all of my contacts but none of my old texts and missed phone calls can any one help in retrieving that info

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How Can I Get My Saved Texts On My New Phone?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't know if Bitpim would work or not.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: How Can I Get My Saved Texts On My New Phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CHADEN61, we're sorry to hear about your old phone having a broken screen. We're glad that you were able to take advantage of a new phone and get those contacts transferred over. You can always visit www.vzw.com/support to get acquainted with a new phone.

In review of the LG Cosmos 2, the phone is compatible with our old Backup Assistant service, which can help backup contacts. We did not have a compatible service, such as our new Verizon Cloud, to back up texts and calls from this phone. Prior to the screen breaking, were you using any third party products or services to save this information?

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes