How Does Auto Retry Work?
z-faeiry
Enthusiast - Level 2

hI,

how does auto retry feature work with Samsung Intensity 2 phone?

I have set it to retry every 30 sec, but am not sure if i am supposed to stay on the call for it to work?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how does auto retry work-- have to stay ON the call?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is an excellent question! The Auto-Retry feature is awesome if you are a busy person and need to get through to someone. When you call someone and their number is busy. Auto-Retry will redial the number for you every 10, 30 or 60 second(which ever you have set up). You do not have to be on the phone for this, simply keep the dial pad open and it will continue to retry. Once you close out of the dial pad the Auto-Retry will stop trying.

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: how does auto retry work-- have to stay ON the call?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is an excellent question! The Auto-Retry feature is awesome if you are a busy person and need to get through to someone. When you call someone and their number is busy. Auto-Retry will redial the number for you every 10, 30 or 60 second(which ever you have set up). You do not have to be on the phone for this, simply keep the dial pad open and it will continue to retry. Once you close out of the dial pad the Auto-Retry will stop trying.

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes