How can I download pictures from my Samsung Gusto 3 to my computer?
poseyp

How can I download pictures from my Samsung Gusto 3 to my computer?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I download pictures from my Samsung Gusto 3 to my computer?
JimSharp
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm not familiar with the Gusto line of phones, but here's what comes to mind.

• Samsung Kies is a PC application that allows you to backup your device's content to your PC.  Check for compatibility with the Gusto.
  • Bluetooth transfer: if both devices are equipped with Bluetooth, you may be able to xfer files that way.
  • USB: Connecting the phone to your PC with a USB cable may allow you to use Explorer on your PC to view/copy/move content from you phone to your PC.
  • Email the pics to yourself.

Like I said, I don't know anything about the Gusto, but for what it's worth...

Jim

View solution in original post

0 Likes
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

If you have a computer with Bluetooth it will be very easy to transfer your photos and any other information. Go to the link for user information on this.   http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/sam_gusto/gusto.pdf

0 Likes
JimSharp
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm not familiar with the Gusto line of phones, but here's what comes to mind.

• Samsung Kies is a PC application that allows you to backup your device's content to your PC.  Check for compatibility with the Gusto.
  • Bluetooth transfer: if both devices are equipped with Bluetooth, you may be able to xfer files that way.
  • USB: Connecting the phone to your PC with a USB cable may allow you to use Explorer on your PC to view/copy/move content from you phone to your PC.
  • Email the pics to yourself.

Like I said, I don't know anything about the Gusto, but for what it's worth...

Jim

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Gusto is a basic phone and wouldn't use Samsung Kies. The other options may or may not work.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes