How can I increase the text size for outgoing messages on my Samsung Convoy 3? Using the "Large"setting does nothing and the text while typing the message is incredible hard to read
woodbutcher

Got a new Samsung Convoy 3 today. The text size for outgoing text messages is very small. There is a "normal vs large" options under setting but there's little or no difference.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I increase the text size for outgoing messages on my Samsung Convoy 3? Using the "Large"setting does nothing and the text while typing the message is incredible hard to read
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to read about the trouble. We will help resolve this. Is this a change or has it always been this way? You are using the correct step. If you aren't up to date on software, you can perform the update. If you are you can try a master reset after backing up contacts and pictures http://vz.to/Kpc0r3.  Please keep us in the loop.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes