How can I print out incoming and out going phone information with Gusto phone?
DanaSevans

I have a Gusto phone and would like to print out my incoming and out going phone information. Is this possible?

I tried hooking to my lap top, but it just charges the phone. Can this be done through the cloud?

[Subject line edited]

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I print out incoming and out going phone information with Gusto phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you get everything you need from your device. You use the Verizon cloud to back up pictures, videos, even text messages. These should be able to printed once back up to the cloud and restored. Let us know if this information helps.
KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: How can I print out incoming and out going phone information with Gusto phone?
DanaSevans

I did not make myself clear.I want to print out who has called my phone number with the date and time. Is this possible? I have the information on my phone I just want to print it out.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If this is a post-paid ccount, you can log on to your account at VerizonWireless.com, go to View Bill, Call details, and download an Excel sheet with all the data to format and print out as you'd like.  Call details are available for either 12 or 18 months.

If you are on pre-paid, I don't think this data is available through Verizon.  You may have success using BitPim and a USB cable on your computer.  Welcome to BitPim

0 Likes