How can I recover deleted contacts?
pchanton3

Hey so cleared out some of my contacts and was recently regretting deleting one of them. Is there a way I can recover my contacts from a month or so ago?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I recover deleted contacts?
Lansing_Guyq

I've been slaving over the recovery of a few recently (and mistakenly) deleted texts.  Eight of them.  I tried a handful of different recovery programs but the one that worked was BitPim.  It only recovered four of them and only the four I hadn't yet opened and a few hours afterward it stopped pulling even those but that was 100% more than any other program.  And it's free. 

0 Likes
Re: How can I recover deleted contacts?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

pchanton3 wrote:

Hey so cleared out some of my contacts and was recently regretting deleting one of them. Is there a way I can recover my contacts from a month or so ago?

Thanks

If your backup has overwritten the data from before you deleted the contact, then the only way I can think of is to go back through your call/text records on the detailed bill to try and find the number. That assumes that you did contact this person in that time frame.  if not, you'll have to figure when you last did contact him/her, and try to find the bill from that time and grab the number.

0 Likes