How can I retrieve my lost or forgotten password to get my voicemail on Samsung Smooth Prepaid Cell?
TallJR

I having a terrible time getting my voicemail on my phone.  I can't remember my password.  A few weeks ago I was finally able to reach a live person who told me that my phone would automatically return to its default setting i.e. the last 4 digits of my cell number.  Well, I keep trying that to get my voicemail but I keep getting an error message which tells me to try again.  Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I retrieve my lost or forgotten password to get my voicemail on Samsung Smooth Prepaid Cell?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't know if prepaid accounts have the option, but you might be able to change your voicemail password through your MyVerizon account online.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: How can I retrieve my lost or forgotten password to get my voicemail on Samsung Smooth Prepaid Cell?
TallJR

I just tried that and it finally worked.  Thank you so much.  Its a good thing that I have a "Simple" phone.

0 Likes