Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How can I transfer photos to my computer from my LGVN250 wireless????
rickfusillo

I have taken photos with my LGVN250 verizon phone.  I do not have an SD memory card in my phone. Do I need a memory card in order to transfer photos?  Without the card and with photos in my phone can I transfer the photos to my computer?  If so, how?  Please help??????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I transfer photos to my computer from my LGVN250 wireless????
acraftylady1
Novice

I find a memory card so much easier than trying to hook phone up to computer to get photos and they can be had cheap.  The micro card will come with a card adapter.  You put the micro card into the adapter then you just pop it into the card slot of your computer and up pop the photos.   If your computer does not have a card reader a multi card reader can be had cheap.  I just picked up a digital concepts micro USB card reader for $5 at a discount store.  You just plug the tiny card into it then plug it into a USB port.  If you have texting you can also open a picture text message and input your email address into the to field and send them to your email one by one.  Mary

0 Likes
Re: How can I transfer photos to my computer from my LGVN250 wireless????
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

rickfusillo wrote:

I have taken photos with my LGVN250 verizon phone.  I do not have an SD memory card in my phone. Do I need a memory card in order to transfer photos? No, but it makes it much easier!  Without the card, you need to send the photos as a text to your email address (as mary said), or upload to the online album and grab them from there.  If you go into your photos, one of the options (soft key) should be to send to your online album.  If you do not have a texting plan, picture messages are 25¢ each,

Without the card and with photos in my phone can I transfer the photos to my computer?  If so, how?  Please help??????

0 Likes