How can I use my Android Tablet to TEXT for my Verizon Flip Phone ( non Android phone)?
MagDavis

It is to difficult to TEXT on this Flip Phone. Is there Android application for my tablet I can use to do my texting?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I use my Android Tablet to TEXT for my Verizon Flip Phone ( non Android phone)?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should be able to download and install the Verizon Messages + app.  When you do the initial setup, put in your flip phone's number, it will send a confirmation text to the phone with a code, which you can put into the tablet.  Any messages sent  or received on the phone will be duplicated on the tablet and vice versa. 

Verizon Messages - Android Apps on Google Play

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can I use my Android Tablet to TEXT for my Verizon Flip Phone ( non Android phone)?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should be able to download and install the Verizon Messages + app.  When you do the initial setup, put in your flip phone's number, it will send a confirmation text to the phone with a code, which you can put into the tablet.  Any messages sent  or received on the phone will be duplicated on the tablet and vice versa. 

Verizon Messages - Android Apps on Google Play

0 Likes
MagDavis

Thank you, I tried that.  I successfully got the code and entered it, but every time I reopen the application is requested me to do it again. It is like it is not saving the code.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SuzyQ thank you for that additional and very helpful feedback. You are exactly correct. Verizon Messages is an amazing tool you can use to get your text messages reflecting on your tablet as well as phone. Here is a very helpful how to video: http://spr.ly/6589BX5nh; and here's another: http://spr.ly/6580BX5X6 Keep me posted.

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes