How come I don't receive the picture or video emails I send to myself from my phone (LG Exalt) yet Verizon indicates msg was sent?
dixieschick
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'll send to both of my email addresses that have enough capacity to accept the msg size, yet I don't receive on either.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How come I don't receive the picture or video emails I send to myself from my phone (LG Exalt) yet Verizon indicates msg was sent?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dixieschick,

We certainly want you to be able to enjoy sending whichever you send from the phone. Do you send each one separately or to all your recipients together in one message?

ShirazP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: How come I don't receive the picture or video emails I send to myself from my phone (LG Exalt) yet Verizon indicates msg was sent?
dixieschick
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have done both: addressed to multiple and just one, but still don't receive the pic/video message.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dixieschick,

Thanks for letting me know. I know how that can be. I always forward things to myself as well for backup copies. How many times have you done this? What area were you in? Have you tried sending anything to the phone directly to make sure it was able to be received? How long has this been going on for?

ShirazP_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dixieschick
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't know exactly, but It has been going on for awhile with several different pics/videos that i send to my email addresses (i have 2) and I don't receive at either. I will usually try 2 or 3 times, but give up because i do not have unlimited text on my plan. Not sure what you mean by what area I'm in, but I am always in a place with good coverage and signal. Thing is, phone always indicates "message sent", yet i never receive. Thanks for any insight.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dixieschick,

I sent you a private message. I want to make sure you are back to top notch and taken care of.

ShirazP_VZW

0 Likes
dixieschick
Enthusiast - Level 2

Any update/progress on this issue?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Appreciate you following up with us, dixieschick. Making sure you receive your text to email messages is highly important. To confirm, what type of email are you sending your messages to? Is it a Yahoo! or Gmail account?

Just in case, have you checked your Spam folder to see if the messages have routed there?

My teammate ShirazP sent a Direct Message previously to help with additional troubleshooting. Were you able to send him a message for further direct assistance?

NicandroN_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dixieschick
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did and didn't get a response.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dixieschick,

Well that is not good. Let's try this again. Please respond to the email that I sent so we can help get this straightened out.
DerekR_VZW

0 Likes