How do I access the microsd card on the Samsung Convoy 2?
helenskeet

How do I access the pictures that are stored on the microSD card, or is it only possible to store and then down/upload to another device?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I access the microsd card on the Samsung Convoy 2?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the pics are stored on the card, then you can access them in a couple of ways.

1. Remove the card from the phone and put it in a card reader or a slot on your computer; from there you can transfer or copy the pics to your computer, and either delete or keep them on the card so you can see them on your phone as well.

2. Use a USB cable to view the pics on the card and keep the card in the phone (saves handling that tiny little card!).  Plug in the cable to your phone and your computer, (directly to the motherboard, it might not work using a USB hub or keyboard USB port).  You may have to go to the Tools menu on the phone, and find USB Mass Storage and enable that....  then the phone/card should show up as a drive letter on your computer.  Same as  above, you can move or copy the pics to your computer.

If you want to simply view the pics on the card on the phone, you should be able to do that through the menus on the phone.