How do I block an incoming 9 digit phone call?
JS135

I keep getting called from a "817-000-894" number.  I tried blocking the number via my online account and it says I need to enter 10 digits in order to block the number.  I have a SAMSUNG Intensity II basic phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I block an incoming 9 digit phone call?
D1fz
Contributor - Level 1

Try blocking this number: 181-700-0894

0 Likes
JS135

Thanks D1fz, I tried that a few days ago via my online account and I'm still getting calls (4 so far this morning).

0 Likes
sidecarjerry

I would also like to know how to block a 9 digit phone number.  I got a call tonight from 999-888-777.  I did not answer it as it looked strange.  I did a search on the internet and found that many people in Florida in the past few days have gotten calls from this same number.  A few people answered and said they could not understand a word the person on the other end was saying.  So hey Verizon get you sh**t together and tell your customers how to block a number like this.  When logging into my account, it will only let me block 10 digit numbers.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JS135 We know that unwanted calls can be annoying. To answer your question, there is not a way to block 9 digit or international numbers. We only allow blocking standard 10 digit U.S numbers.

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
suzannabanna
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon- It's time to fix your inability to be able to block international calls. I'm getting hang up calls day and night from #202281716. You're telling me there's nothing you can do?