How do I change alter notifcations for full inbox on a Tone LG Revere 3?
WCZ

Hi,

I have an LG Revere 3 flip phone. I have always had my text message alerts set to the low beeps tone. Recently, when my inbox is full, it plays, the Verizon Airwaves tone. I do not like the long, musical tone and find it very annoying. I would like to change all text tones to the low beeps but have not found anything in the manual on how to change. Is there any way the default can be changed? Please advise.

Thank you,

Wally

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Full Inbox Alert Tone LG Revere 3
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WCZ,

We never want your device to annoy you. I went through the user manual for your LG Revere 3. I am not showing a way to change that alert. The only alert/notification options I see are for: Text Message, MultiMedia Message (picture or group messages), VoiceMail, Emergency Tones, & Missed Calls. You may find these options under Menu->Settings & Tools-> Sound Settings-> Alert Sounds.

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Full Inbox Alert Tone LG Revere 3
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WCZ,

We never want your device to annoy you. I went through the user manual for your LG Revere 3. I am not showing a way to change that alert. The only alert/notification options I see are for: Text Message, MultiMedia Message (picture or group messages), VoiceMail, Emergency Tones, & Missed Calls. You may find these options under Menu->Settings & Tools-> Sound Settings-> Alert Sounds.

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes