How do I connect to computer w/ motorola razr V3m
jimnkaran

I connect the phone to my computer with the usb cable and the phone starts charging but how can I download my pictures from the phone to the computer?? The computer does not recognize that the phone is connected but it is charging. Any ideas???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I connect to computer w/ motorola razr V3m
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't believe you can move photos via the USB cable with that phone.  You could forward your photos to your e-mail, but that can take time and eat at your text package since the photos have to be sent individually.  You also could try bitpim software; it's free (Google it).  You also may be able to transfer them via Bluetooth.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't believe you can move photos via the USB cable with that phone.  You could forward your photos to your e-mail, but that can take time and eat at your text package since the photos have to be sent individually.  You also could try bitpim software; it's free (Google it).  You also may be able to transfer them via Bluetooth.

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

To add the the good ideas presented above, that model also will accept an SD card. If you put one in the phone, and open a photo, does it give you the option to move it from phone memory to media card? Your computer should then be able to read the card separately, though you may need a card adapter/reader.

0 Likes