How do I disable the touch screen "End" key on LG Extravert 2 phone?
Oleguy

Very annoying when your cheek touches the screen "End Key" and you lose your call. Poor idea and does not seem to have a variable setting for it in the menu's. Any help out there?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to disable touch screen "End" key on LG Extravert 2 phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Oleguy,

That would annoy me too if my cheek kept hanging up calls on me. Let's see if we can change that for you. If you go to Menu->Settings->Call Settings-> there should be an option for End Call Options. You can choose End Key only or Close Slide. You may want to try changing that to Close Slide vs End Key. Here a support link for the LG Extravert 2 if you need any further help with the device: http://vz.to/1diOJpM

Let us know if you notice a difference on your calls.

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How to disable touch screen "End" key on LG Extravert 2 phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Oleguy,

That would annoy me too if my cheek kept hanging up calls on me. Let's see if we can change that for you. If you go to Menu->Settings->Call Settings-> there should be an option for End Call Options. You can choose End Key only or Close Slide. You may want to try changing that to Close Slide vs End Key. Here a support link for the LG Extravert 2 if you need any further help with the device: http://vz.to/1diOJpM

Let us know if you notice a difference on your calls.

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes