How do I disable the voice that speaks whenever I have a call or open and close the gap on my samsung gusto 3 phone?
success2

Can someone tell me how to disable the voice that speaks overtime I open my phone,close it or any message or call comes in on my samsung gusto 3?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I disable the voice that speaks whenever I have a call or open and close the gap on my samsung gusto 3 phone?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
Re: How do I disable the voice that speaks whenever I have a call or open and close the gap on my samsung gusto 3 phone?
Snn5
Legend

Go to MENU, SETTINGS AND TOOLS, SOUNDS SETTINGS, READOUT, then select FLIP OPEN AND TALK, turn it off.

0 Likes
JSPHILL51

It might work if there was a "Settings and Tools" but guess what, there is "Tools" and there is "Settings". No way to get to "Sounds Settings", "Readout" or "Flip Open and Talk"

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

See pages 94-95 of the user manual:

http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/samsung-gusto-3/basic-samsung-gusto-3-ug.pdf

settings > accessibility

0 Likes