How do I download my pics to my computer? Pantec Hotspot
viv714

I have tried everything in the manual and online support, and I still can't get my pics to download to my computer.  Does anyone know how?

Pantec Hotspot

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I download my pics to my computer? Pantec Hotspot
Not applicable

USB MASS STORAGEUSB Mass Storage allows you to transfer files to or from your PC. In order to use this function, you must insert a microSDTM card. Use this function with the 2GB microSDTM card that is pre-installed in your phone.   1.   Connect your phone to a PC with the USB cable.  2.   Unlock the screen, tap Tools  and then tap USB Mass Storage.  3.  When a pop-up window appears on your PC, open a folder to view files.  4.  Copy files from the PC to the memory card   When you connect the phone to your computer it should show up as a seperate drive (D,E,F etc.) you then click on that drive to open the folders. You can then either drag and drop to a folder on your computer or drag from the computer to the phone to a folder on the sd card.   Another way if your computer has the memory card reader and you have the sd card adaptor is simply remove the sd card and place it in your computer and the new drive will be there to again transfer your files. In this case you don't need to use the usb cable from the phone to the computer.  Quite easy either way.  Good Luck

0 Likes
Re: How do I download my pics to my computer?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

viv714, no worries. I have one more trick that you can try. When you connect your device to your computer, your computer should automatically recognize that your device is connected and give you a pop up screen with options. If this doesn't happen for you, then it's because your computer does not support this functionality. As a result, your next option would be to e-mail pictures to your personal e-mail address and then save those photos to your computer.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes