How do I drop a phone on a month to month contract from my More Everything plan?
kimsan
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have three devices on my More Everything plan.  The oldest device is a cheap little crappy phone that i never use.  The contract ended long ago but I've been charged a $30/month access fee every month despite suspending the service.  I cant seem to find any information on how to get rid of the phone, it's number or the exorbitant $30 fee for this unused device.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I drop a phone on a month to month contract from my More Everything plan?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 or *611 to cancel the line. You can also visit a corporate store to cancel the line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Re: How do I drop a phone on a month to month contract from my More Everything plan?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 or *611 to cancel the line. You can also visit a corporate store to cancel the line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to always get the most from all of your devices, kimsan! We would be sad to see you drop a line. What was the purpose for the line originally? We can review options to repurpose the line to a tablet or mobile broadband Jetpack. We can also review options to suspend for 90 days without billing to help you keep the line. I am eager to discuss all options available!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I know you probably already solved this, but just FYI.  Suspending a line only keeps it from being used.  Sometimes you can suspend a line and incur only a partial charge and you can also suspend with no charge but the contract date is pushed back the same amount of time.  Also, you can suspend, not use, pay the bill, and the contract date remains unchanged.

0 Likes