How do I enter a Pass-Key number in my Samsung Convoy so that my car's can pair with it?
betsyb543

How do I enter a Pass-Key number in my Samsung Convoy so that my car's can pair with it? I can find Sync but when I try to pair them I get a message saying I need to enter the Pass-Key number but no way to do that!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I enter a Pass-Key number in my Samsung Convoy so that my car's can pair with it?
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

If you have MFT, try doing a reverse pairing where sync looks for your phone.

0 Likes
Re: How do I enter a Pass-Key number in my Samsung Convoy so that my car's can pair with it?
betsyb543

Thanks!  I'll see if that works!

>Personal info deleted to comply with VZW ToS<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Betsyb543,

I love Ford Sync technology. Here are the instructions I found that will help you sync your device

Enable your phone’s Bluetooth® feature and make your phone discoverable.

Press the Phone button to access the Phone Menu. Press OK. Add a Device displays. Press OK.

SYNC prompts, "Press OK to begin pairing device." Press OK

SYNC prompts, "Search for SYNC on your device and enter the PIN provided by SYNC." Press OK.

****A six-digit number displays on the screen for three minutes, during which time SYNC actively seeks for the same number from your phone.******

Type the number displayed by SYNC on your phone key pad.

Upon successful pairing, a message displays confirming the phone is connected.

Exit the phone pairing process by pressing the Arrows to select the Exit message and press OK to leave the Phone menu.

Here is the link for full picutre instructions: http://support.ford.com/sync-technology/pair-your-phone-sync

Happy Syncing!

Thank You,

KatrinaN_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes