Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I get custom ringtones on my wife's phone?
musictec

My wife just had to get a pantech crux because she started to text because of a new grandchild.  I would love to be able to get "our song" on the crux as a surprise, but have not been able to do it.  I have spent hours searching for a solution on the net, and tried all sorts of possibilities.  Can anyone tell me how it can be done?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: How do I get custom ringtones on my wife's phone?
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

If youvhave an mp3 recording of the song, try phonezoo to upload, edit, and send to your phone as a ringtone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Have you tried setting up a MyVerizon account for her phone and then purchasing the ringtone through Verizon?

Verizon Wireless Media Store#

0 Likes
musictec

Yes, but that ringtone is not available on any sites.

0 Likes
archeryhunter19931

How about trying Zedge.net. I have ringtones on my messaging phone from there. All you have to do is make account with them, plug the phone into the computer and then drag and drop the ringtone you want into the my_ringtones folder that would be on your phone. Having a micro sd card would make it even easier.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

If youvhave an mp3 recording of the song, try phonezoo to upload, edit, and send to your phone as a ringtone.

0 Likes
musictec

Thanks, that finally took care of it after I removed the micro card so that everything went to phone memory.

0 Likes