How do I group text 13 people without having to retype the message a second time? (Note*- My Samsung Gusto 360 only has 10 recipient fields
ROSEHILL

How do I group text 13 people without having to retype the message a second time?  (Note*- My Samsung 360 Gusto only has 10 recipient fields.) Is there at least a way to copy and paste?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I group text 13 people without having to retype the message a second time? (Note*- My Samsung Gusto 360 only has 10 recipient fields
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ROSEHILL, I too would want to streamline that process as well. Especially if it is a long text message you are sending out.

The easiest way to do this is by accessing your Sent message folder > Select the message you wish to send out > Press the Options soft key > and select Forward.

This way your message is all intact, and all you need to do is select the remaining message recipients you wish to forward that same message to.

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I group text 13 people without having to retype the message a second time? (Note*- My Samsung Gusto 360 only has 10 recipient fields
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ROSEHILL, I too would want to streamline that process as well. Especially if it is a long text message you are sending out.

The easiest way to do this is by accessing your Sent message folder > Select the message you wish to send out > Press the Options soft key > and select Forward.

This way your message is all intact, and all you need to do is select the remaining message recipients you wish to forward that same message to.

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes