How do I know if my service will be canceled as scheduled
chrispw

There is nothing in my on-line account to indicate it will be terminated on the scheduled date, and the man at the office gave me nothing to be able to prove I requested termination of service .......... ?????????????????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I know if my service will be canceled as scheduled
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
chrispw,  We don't like hearing about breakups.  What is the reason for the cancellation of services?  When processing an order to cancel the line, we do not provide any documentation for it.  I am confident the representative at the store provided you with the correct information.    YareliM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport  If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

The best thing to do is to cancel on the day you want to cancel and not bet on them doing it automatically.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
chrispw,  We don't like hearing about breakups.  What is the reason for the cancellation of services?  When processing an order to cancel the line, we do not provide any documentation for it.  I am confident the representative at the store provided you with the correct information.    YareliM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport  If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes