How do I let the person, whose number I have blocked, know that their number has been blocked?
Fez1985

I have a person harassing me by texts.  I want to block their number from texting me. From what I understand, the person texting me will see that their texts went through and they will assume that I am just not answering them.  I would like the person I am trying to block, to KNOW that their texts are being blocked, not their phone calls.  From what I understand, if this person texts me, they still think their text went through and that I'm just not answering - that causes more problems.  I want them to know their TEXTS are BLOCKED!!

>> Subject edited for brevity <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I let the person, whose number I have blocked, know that their number has been blocked?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If they are a Verizon Wireless customer, they will get a message indicating that the number they are trying to reach has restrictions in place to prevent the call or text message from being delivered. A more detailed explanation has been posted a number of times in older threads on this community forum. Please employ the search function to locate those posts.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes