How do I move my contacts to the SD card when my screen is black?
upsidedowninvertedand
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does anyone have an old Verizon LG Cosmos? first edition basic phone? My screen is black, but the phone still works. I need help to navigate through the menu to get my contacts moved to the SD card. Settings - tools - Memory- phone memory - move all to card - YES.  I need help navigating in the dark!!  (Example: "press OK, then right, then down twice, then OK", etc) Even though I can't see, the correct combination of movesshould get me to the point where I can get all my data to the card, and my contacts are saved!!  Please help!  Thanks!.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Does anyone have an old Verizon LG Cosmos? first edition basic phone? My screen is black, but the phone still works. I need help to navigate through the menu to get my contacts moved to the SD card. Settings - tools - Memory- phone memory - move all t
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Re: Does anyone have an old Verizon LG Cosmos? first edition basic phone? My screen is black, but the phone still works. I need help to navigate through the menu to get my contacts moved to the SD card. Settings - tools - Memory- phone memory - move all t
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/lg_cosmos/cosmos.pdf

The manual may give you the steps and keypresses you'll need.

upsidedowninvertedand
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you, SuzyQ!!

I am so grateful for your help!

It took 3 tries before success. I have my contacts!

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm glad it worked for you!!

0 Likes