Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I move my contacts to the SD card when my screen is black?
upsidedowninvertedand

Does anyone have an old Verizon LG Cosmos? first edition basic phone? My screen is black, but the phone still works. I need help to navigate through the menu to get my contacts moved to the SD card. Settings - tools - Memory- phone memory - move all to card - YES.  I need help navigating in the dark!!  (Example: "press OK, then right, then down twice, then OK", etc) Even though I can't see, the correct combination of movesshould get me to the point where I can get all my data to the card, and my contacts are saved!!  Please help!  Thanks!.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Does anyone have an old Verizon LG Cosmos? first edition basic phone? My screen is black, but the phone still works. I need help to navigate through the menu to get my contacts moved to the SD card. Settings - tools - Memory- phone memory - move all t
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/lg_cosmos/cosmos.pdf

The manual may give you the steps and keypresses you'll need.

View solution in original post

Re: Does anyone have an old Verizon LG Cosmos? first edition basic phone? My screen is black, but the phone still works. I need help to navigate through the menu to get my contacts moved to the SD card. Settings - tools - Memory- phone memory - move all t
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/lg_cosmos/cosmos.pdf

The manual may give you the steps and keypresses you'll need.

upsidedowninvertedand

Thank you, SuzyQ!!

I am so grateful for your help!

It took 3 tries before success. I have my contacts!

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

I'm glad it worked for you!!

0 Likes