How do I put custom ringtones on the LG Terra?
dpitch40

How can I put custom ringtones on the LG Terra? On other phones (including an older LG basic phone), I could do so by either Emailing it to the phone, connecting it via USB, or using an SD card slot, but none of these appear to be options with the Terra. I asked this question on the product page and people were optimistic, but didn't explain how/I had already checked that their explanations didn't work, and the questions page didn't let me ask any follow-up questions. So, to lay the matter to rest once and for all, is there any possible way to put custom ringtones on the LG Terra? If so, how?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Any way to put custom ringtones on the LG Terra?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's great to have music on your device. This one has media center that allows you to download it from applications. You can search and purchase songs there. If you need anymore help please let us know.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Any way to put custom ringtones on the LG Terra?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's great to have music on your device. This one has media center that allows you to download it from applications. You can search and purchase songs there. If you need anymore help please let us know.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes