How do I record voicemail message on cosmos vn250?
imdaman21

I need to re-record the message for when people call my phone but I do not pick up. How do I do this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I record voicemail message on cosmos vn250?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Dial in to your voicemail, and choose 4 (I believe) for Personal options, then Administrative Options (they may be reversed, I don't remember exactly).  Then follow the prompts for your personal greeting to record, review, and save it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Dial in to your voicemail, and choose 4 (I believe) for Personal options, then Administrative Options (they may be reversed, I don't remember exactly).  Then follow the prompts for your personal greeting to record, review, and save it.

0 Likes
imdaman21

It worked, thanks!

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're welcome - I'm glad I could help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're glad everything is working properly for you now. Please let us know if you have any other concerns or questions as we're always here for support. Thanks for choosing Verizon and have a wonderful rest of your evening.
KleoL_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes