How do I retreive a thread that was accidentally deleted?
NanaRox

I have an LG Octane Basic Phone.  I was in my text messages.   I thought I was just deleting a specific text from a person, but found out that I accidentally deleted the whole "thread" (all texts) from that person.  Is there a way to retrieve deleted texts?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I retreive a thread that was accidentally deleted?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NanaRox,

I rely on my text messages for specific information too. I regret to learn of this experience. Please be aware that  once a text message thread is deleted, there is no way to retrieve this information. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

JuanD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NanaRox,

I rely on my text messages for specific information too. I regret to learn of this experience. Please be aware that  once a text message thread is deleted, there is no way to retrieve this information. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

JuanD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
NanaRox

Thanks Juan for your response!  🙂

0 Likes