How do I retrieve photos from my device?
warway

How do I retrieve photos from phone without using internet or text?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do I retrieve photos from phone
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The LG Revere doesn't make it easy to retrieve your photos.  Other than sending them via text to your email (which you said you didn't want to do), you can try Bit Pim to browse the files on the phone via USB connection and then copy them to your computer.

Bluetooth is another option that may work for you, if your computer is capable of a bluetooth connection.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Depends on the phone; which one do you have?  With some basic phones, you can connect the phone and your computer with the USB cable and 'drag and drop' files (but some phones require that an SD card is installed in the phone for this to work).  With some basic phones, you can transfer the files via Bluetooth.  With other phones, you can use bitpim software (Welcome to BitPim).

warway

The phone is a lg revere un150. I tried before but can't find phone on computer. Phone is from verison, they say I can't.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The LG Revere doesn't make it easy to retrieve your photos.  Other than sending them via text to your email (which you said you didn't want to do), you can try Bit Pim to browse the files on the phone via USB connection and then copy them to your computer.

Bluetooth is another option that may work for you, if your computer is capable of a bluetooth connection.

0 Likes