How do I see contacts for our other device in the cloud?
MARHER15
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I get to the contact list for the second phone on my plan?  They are older flip basic LG phones.  I can see the list on the Cloud for the first number.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have 2 flip LG phones with different numbers on my account, I was able to see the contact list on the first one but not the second.   How do I get to contact list for the second phone?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Each phone line needs its own My Verizon log-in for device-specific things like Cloud backup.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have 2 flip LG phones with different numbers on my account, I was able to see the contact list on the first one but not the second.   How do I get to contact list for the second phone?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Each phone line needs its own My Verizon log-in for device-specific things like Cloud backup.

0 Likes
Re: I have 2 flip LG phones with different numbers on my account, I was able to see the contact list on the first one but not the second. How do I get to contact list for the second phone?
MARHER15
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did register the second one but how do I get to the contact list?

0 Likes
Re: I have 2 flip LG phones with different numbers on my account, I was able to see the contact list on the first one but not the second. How do I get to contact list for the second phone?
MARHER15
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you finally got it

Sent from my iPad

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're welcome.

0 Likes