How do I set a song as a ringback tone?

the ringtone changed but the ringback didn't and I don't know how to do it. it shows on the phone that we bought it. please help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: my wife purchased  Hell on wheels as a ringtone and ringback but only the ringtone changed, how can I put the ringback on as it shows it is there
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You need to log on to your account at verizonwireless.com, (each line on your account should have it's own log in and password for managing ringtones and ringback tones, as well as contact backup and other account features).  From there, (and they'v e changed the look AGAIN!) go to My Services, then My Plan and Services.  On that screen, click the big red button that says Manage Products and Apps - Ringback tones is partway down the page of apps...you should be able to set your preferred ringback there.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: my wife purchased  Hell on wheels as a ringtone and ringback but only the ringtone changed, how can I put the ringback on as it shows it is there
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You need to log on to your account at verizonwireless.com, (each line on your account should have it's own log in and password for managing ringtones and ringback tones, as well as contact backup and other account features).  From there, (and they'v e changed the look AGAIN!) go to My Services, then My Plan and Services.  On that screen, click the big red button that says Manage Products and Apps - Ringback tones is partway down the page of apps...you should be able to set your preferred ringback there.

0 Likes