How do I set speed dial codes to my contacts or favorites?
Pavalot

How do I set speed dial codes to my contacts or favorites?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Exalt basic phone _How do I set speed dial codes to my contacts or favorites?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

From page 17 of the User Manual:

Speed Dial

Allows you to set up your Speed Dials.

1. With the flip open, press the Right Soft Key [Contacts], then use the Directional Key to highlight an entry.

2. Press the Left Soft Key [Edit].

3. Use the Directional Key to highlight a phone number, then press the Right Soft Key [Options].

4. Use the Directional Key to highlight Set Speed Dial, then press [OK] .

5. Select a Speed Dial digit.

a.†Enter a digit using the keypad, then press [SET].

b.†Use the Directional Key to highlight the Speed Dial digit, then press [SET].

6. Press [Yes] to confirm, then press [SAVE] to update your contact entry.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: LG Exalt basic phone _How do I set speed dial codes to my contacts or favorites?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

From page 17 of the User Manual:

Speed Dial

Allows you to set up your Speed Dials.

1. With the flip open, press the Right Soft Key [Contacts], then use the Directional Key to highlight an entry.

2. Press the Left Soft Key [Edit].

3. Use the Directional Key to highlight a phone number, then press the Right Soft Key [Options].

4. Use the Directional Key to highlight Set Speed Dial, then press [OK] .

5. Select a Speed Dial digit.

a.†Enter a digit using the keypad, then press [SET].

b.†Use the Directional Key to highlight the Speed Dial digit, then press [SET].

6. Press [Yes] to confirm, then press [SAVE] to update your contact entry.

0 Likes
Pavalot

SuzyQ_ Thanks for your directions. I had already perform'd the task w/o realizing the result until the next time I press'd a 2... I was thinking it necessary to press " * 2 ", which is not the case...

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Once the speed dial is set up-.-you simply press the number (some allow two digits) and then SEND, our in some cases, just press and hold the number, to make the call.

0 Likes