How do I set up email on LG Revere 3?
LGJ11

How do I set up email on LG Revere 3?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I set up email on LG Revere 3?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Dial *86 - follow the prompts.  If that doesn't work, call Customer service (*611 from the handset or 800-922-0204 from any phone), choose option 4 (OTHER) and then say AGENT at the voice prompt.  They should be able to get your voice mail set up for you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
SuzyQ, we want setting up voice mail to be easy breezy for our customers. Click http://vz.to/1EZO6ar for video tutorial on how to set it up.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Settings up the voicemail can also set up the email?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We want to make sure you can easily access your email, LGJ11! You will want to go to Menu>Media Center> Browse and Download>Mobile Email ap may be available here or got to Media Store on phone to choose a different email app.
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes