How do I shut off the backlight display on my samsung gusto 3 cell phone?
gc5785

How do I shut off the backlight display on my samsung gusto 3 cell phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I shut off the backlight display on my samsung gusto 3 cell phone?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Page 101  http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/samsung-gusto-3/basic-samsung-gusto-3-ug.pdf

Backlight

Set the duration and brightness of the backlight for the display and keypad. Tip: The backlight setting also determines how long the screen is illuminated before locking.

1. From the Home screen, press the Left Soft Key Menu ➔ Settings ➔ Display ➔ Backlight.

2. Choose Display to make selections for the LCD display’s backlight:

• Duration: Set the length of time the backlight is illuminated, from 7 seconds, 15 seconds, 30 seconds or Always On.

• Brightness: Press the Directional Key Left or Right to adjust the brightness.

3. Choose Keypad to make selections for the keypad backlight. choose from 7 Seconds, 15 Seconds, 30 Seconds, Always On or Always Off.

4. Press SET to save your settings.

Note: Your battery power consumption depletes more quickly when using prolonged backlight duration.

View solution in original post

Re: How do I shut off the backlight display on my samsung gusto 3 cell phone?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Page 101  http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/samsung-gusto-3/basic-samsung-gusto-3-ug.pdf

Backlight

Set the duration and brightness of the backlight for the display and keypad. Tip: The backlight setting also determines how long the screen is illuminated before locking.

1. From the Home screen, press the Left Soft Key Menu ➔ Settings ➔ Display ➔ Backlight.

2. Choose Display to make selections for the LCD display’s backlight:

• Duration: Set the length of time the backlight is illuminated, from 7 seconds, 15 seconds, 30 seconds or Always On.

• Brightness: Press the Directional Key Left or Right to adjust the brightness.

3. Choose Keypad to make selections for the keypad backlight. choose from 7 Seconds, 15 Seconds, 30 Seconds, Always On or Always Off.

4. Press SET to save your settings.

Note: Your battery power consumption depletes more quickly when using prolonged backlight duration.