How do I transfer contacts from an LG Octane to an iPhone?
ERITWI6

I need to transfer contacts from a LG Octane to IPhone before we switch the phone number to the new device.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I transfer contacts from LG Octane to IPhone?
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can backup your contact list to the cloud and then download it to the new phone. My Samsung Galaxy S4 has the ability to transfer data directly via Bluetooth. I suspect that the iPhone has similar capabilities.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can backup your contact list to the cloud and then download it to the new phone. My Samsung Galaxy S4 has the ability to transfer data directly via Bluetooth. I suspect that the iPhone has similar capabilities.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ERITW16,

It is a great idea to make sure your contacts are backed up. Depending on the software on your LG Octane, you can use Backup Assistance http://vz.to/29ES0QK. Instead of Backup Assistant, you may see Verizon Cloud. Once backed up, you then download the same application on the IPhone.

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes