How do I transfer pictures to my computer?
blitzy
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I download my pics from my phone to my computer?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Transfer of pics
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

You both are most likely going to need to get a micro SD card for the phone (if you don't already have one) and use the phone menus to copy the pictures to the card and then put the card in a card reader in the computer.

View solution in original post

ttipgem
Master - Level 1

What phone?

0 Likes
blitzy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Its just an LG flipphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Blitzy

I would be happy to look into this with you. What device do you have? What's the make and model?

Sincerely
JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

jmcdonald82

I would love to know this information as well for my

Samsung Intensity™ II

0 Likes
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

You both are most likely going to need to get a micro SD card for the phone (if you don't already have one) and use the phone menus to copy the pictures to the card and then put the card in a card reader in the computer.

jmcdonald82

Thank you.

0 Likes
blitzy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Joel thank you so much for replying, my LGvx5600npp has no feature that I can find to export my pictures HELP I am so frustrated...ty Sonia also I found ur response in my email so that would be the way to reach me

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You are posting on the Verizon Wireless Community forum which is a peer to peer public forum. You might be getting email notifications for the new posts on the thread you started, but no one has your email address to message you directly.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes