How do I turn off the "optional" caller greeting that comes with ringback tones.
SACMS
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't want the caller greeting "Please enjoy this Verizon ringback tone while your party is reached".  It has always been optional, now I can't seem to find how to turn it off.  Help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I turn off the "optional" caller greeting that comes with ringback tones.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SACMS lets take a look and see what options are available! To clarify, you have ringback tones set up on your device and you don't want callers to hear that greeting? If so, what device make/model do you have?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: How do I turn off the "optional" caller greeting that comes with ringback tones.
SACMS
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Samsung Convoy 2.  I've never had the caller greeting turned on.  When I go to manage my Ringback tones now on the new site, I can't turn it off.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi SACMS!

Thanks for clarifying, let's get this resolved! In an effort yo have the ringback tone feature removed, please Private Message me for additional assistance.

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

How To: Direct Message  and  AyaniB_VZW

0 Likes
SACMS
Enthusiast - Level 2

I do not know how to private message you. 

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I provided the instructions in an earlier post.  You need to hover over AyaniB_VZW and click Follow to send them a Follow request that they'll have to approve.  They likewise will need to send you a Follow request that you'll need to approve; it will be in your forum inbox.  Once you both are Following each other, then you can again hover over AyaniB_VZW and click Message to send them a Direct Message.

0 Likes
SACMS
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you, yes, I finally saw the follow button.

SACMS
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm still waiting on the way to turn off the personal greeting. 

0 Likes