How do you activate the screen on an LGextravert 2 when checking voice mail or any application where you have to enter more digits after call is initiated
SALTN48

Every time I try to check voice mails the screen goes dark after initiating the call and I can find no way to bring it back so I can enter more #s

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do you activate the screen on an LGextravert 2 when checking voice mail or any application where you have to enter more digits after call is initiated
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It does not make things easy when your screen goes dark so quickly when you try to check voicemail, SALTN48. Let me help your display to stay on longer. Can you check your display settings to see what the Backlight display duration is set to? Here’s a link to help with the settings http://vz.to/2c41pkv . Please make sure it is on for 2 minutes to see if it helps solve the issue and let me know if you need more help.

EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes