How do you transfer photos from an LG Extrovert 2 to computer
THOBAI50

I have tried to follow the directions to transfer media from my LG Extrovert 2 to my computer. Why doesn't it work?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do you transfer photos from an LG Extrovert 2 to computer
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
THOBAI50

Yes. I tried that, but see no picture folder in Windows Explorer files from the Extrovert 2. Why are photos and video  "cloaked?"

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

THOBAI50

We want this task to work for you. Did you see a pop up message on your computer screen when you connected your device to it? Did that pop up message recommend that you download additional software to complete the transfer of your photos? 

I apologize we don't have access or the ability to support the functionalities of your personal computer. Please contact the manufacturer of your computer to further assist you. I trust that they will be able to provide you with a resolution for this issue. 

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
THOBAI50

No pop up message appears. My computer OS is Windows 10, and an Acer Aspire E 15. What additional software would I need? How do you transfer photos from an LG Extrovert 2 to computercreated by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in Basic Phones - View the full discussionTHOBAI50We want this task to work for you. Did you see a pop up message on your computer screen when you connected your device to it? Did that pop up message recommend that you download additional software to complete the transfer of your photos?  I apologize we don't have access or the ability to support the functionalities of your personal computer. Please contact the manufacturer of your computer to further assist you. I trust that they will be able to provide you with a resolution for this issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question THOBAI50

In this case when the device is connected there would be software needed to be downloaded in order for your device to be able to communicate with your computer. This will allow your device to be discovered so that your computer can then gain access to the files that you would like to view from your phone. What happens when you try to put your device in USB mode?

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes