Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
How in the heck do you get any help off the Verizon site???????????????????????????????????????????????
carlnet2000

THERE IS NO WHERE THAT GIVES YOU A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL TO CONTACT VERIZON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This kind of service and maybe I need to switch to another provider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to call a local Store and they never answered thier phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went over there and they were packed and it took ten min for anyone to ask what I needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At that point my wife and I left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Verizon should be ashamed of them selves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or get out of the business if you can not handle your customers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How in the heck do you get any help off the Verizon site???????????????????????????????????????????????
SamuelAdams
Novice

You are expecting too much from a phone company to provide a phone number where you can speak to a real person! For a communications company VZN is terrible at communications of all types.

0 Likes
Re: How in the heck do you get any help off the Verizon site???????????????????????????????????????????????
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Maybe you could try clicking the "Contact Us" link at the top of the Verizon website to get the following information.

Customer Service

(800) 922-0204

or dial *611 from your mobile phone
View the *611 On-Screen App for Android Video
6:00am - 11:00pm Monday-Sunday
Emergency Service Hours
11:00pm - 6am Monday-Sunday

nicholasbranson

ten minutes? OMG, how crazy! Just because a store is packed with customers doesn't mean they shouldn't drop whatever customer they're with and tend to you instead. Like when I go into a packed restaurant... I expect they should get me a table, even if they have to kick another customer out of their table. If they can't do that, then they are just terrible at customer service. I hate waiting my turn.

0 Likes