How to see contacts and print them from Verizon Cloud. Online instruction does not exist.
Xtradsuperfrustrated

I need to see and print my contacts from Verizon Cloud (supposedly backed up with Backup Assistant). Cannot see them or do anything with them. Online instruction for Print Contact Information simply loops me back to the beginning of the How To section again and again. Beginning to doubt that Verizon even wants customers to be able to print contacts at all.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to see contacts and print them from Verizon Cloud. Online instruction does not exist.
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

What you need to do is EXPORT your contacts - that will give you a csv file that you can print using Excel or some other spreadsheet program.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How to see contacts and print them from Verizon Cloud. Online instruction does not exist.
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

What you need to do is EXPORT your contacts - that will give you a csv file that you can print using Excel or some other spreadsheet program.

0 Likes
Xtradsuperfrustrated

Thank you, SuzyQ.

0 Likes