How to upload pix to yahoo and FB from Cosmos 3??
Wolfgal

I have a More Everthing plan; FB confirms my phone number.........no pictures are posted on FB nor to my email account....phone states pics are "sent".

Am I missing turning on something????

Very frustrated. This has been going on for 3 weeks now.....Turned in the Extravert 2 after 2 weeks thinking it was the phone (plus I hated the touch screen) but nothing works on the Cosmos 3 either!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to upload pix to yahoo and FB from Cosmos 3??
Wolfgal

bumping for any answer available!!

TY

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wolfgal we'll find the best route to get everything taken care of! To clarify, you've tried to send picture messages to your email account but you haven't received them?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Srae21
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having this problem with the LG extravert 2. I can update my status on Facebook through the phone but sending pictures to facebook doesn't work. It says "Sent" , but then nothing shows up on my account.

0 Likes
Srae21
Enthusiast - Level 2

Also, I know it could be if it isn't sending it to my direct facebook account name, but I haven't found a way to check or change that

0 Likes
Gizmo501
Enthusiast - Level 3

this may not be a fix but a work around. send the picture you want to your email via picture (text) message then upload the picture from your computer to and yahoo.

all you have to do is put your email in the spot of the text message.

0 Likes