I am getting and error message "Can't display picture message" on my Samsung Brightside. I just started using the phone, was my daughters phone.
vjkoval

I just started using this phone and am getting the error msg "Can't Display Picture Message".  I can not find any info on this issue.  I can't imagine what the problem is my 5 year old flip phone did not have any issues with picture messages.

Joe k

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am getting and error message "Can't display picture message" on my Samsung Brightside. I just started using the phone, was my daughters phone.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a major concern, vjkoval. Having the ability to view pictures is key to texting now days. I'd like to get some more information from you about this issue. Are you able to send out picture messages without any issues? Were you able to receive picture messages on the Brightside before? What zip code are you currently located in? have you tried to power off the phone and remove the battery for a good 30 seconds, place it back togethter adn re-try opening a picture message? I'm confident we will be able to get to the bottom of this for you ASAP. Keep me posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes