I am outraged and upset with the customer service I experience today with verizon.
gsburt

I am outraged and upset with the customer service I experience today with verizon. After 10 yrs of being with them and they treat like dirt. for the past few years i have had a gusto for on both the contract and prepaid side. So i do know something about that phone. But when she out right called me a liar and treated like crap. Its time to move to another carrier. When you do call customer service the only thing you it the automated service and wait for every to talk to a live people. at&t here I come. after 10 years with verizon it time to leave your for a better company and better customer service.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am outraged and upset with the customer service I experience today with verizon. After 10 yrs of being with them and they treat like dirt. for the past few years i have had a gusto for on both the contract and prepaid side. So i do know something ab
TallGirl32

I had a similar experience 3 weeks ago when trying to switch from a basic phone to a smartphone (contract to a prepaid). It was a miserable experience trying to actually talk to a real person on the prepaid 800 line. It also took me a week to switch over because of all the mistakes the technicians made with the conversion. I'm pretty sure that if I made mistakes like that at my job, I would no longer have a job. It was very disappointing, considering I've been a loyal customer for 10+ years and never had a bad experience with Verizon until now. It's too bad I made the mistake of buying a Verizon phone, or I'd be with another provider right now.

0 Likes
Re: I am outraged and upset with the customer service I experience today with verizon. After 10 yrs of being with them and they treat like dirt. for the past few years i have had a gusto for on both the contract and prepaid side. So i do know something ab
erinw_vzw
Verizon Employee

gsburt,

This breaks my heart to hear that you are feeling this way. It is never our intention to make you feel like you are a liar or un-appreciated in ANY way. What seems to be going on with your phone? We are here to help and want to keep you as our customer for many many more years. Please share so we can get to the bottom of this. Thanks!

ErinW_VZWSupport

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes