I am trying to add minutes to my phone, but each time I try it I am told that there are technical difficulties no matter if I try to text, call or go online. Does anyone know when this is going to be fixed?
stei0081

I need to add minutes to my phone, but each time I try to I am told that there are technical difficulties. I have tried to text, call and go online and I have received the same message each time. Does anyone know when this is going to be fixed or if there is a way to get an actual number to talk to a real person not a machine to find out what's going on?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I am trying to add minutes to my phone, but each time I try it I am told that there are technical difficulties no matter if I try to text, call or go online. Does anyone know when this is going to be fixed?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Check out 'My Verizon not working?'

https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/827782

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I am trying to add minutes to my phone, but each time I try it I am told that there are technical difficulties no matter if I try to text, call or go online. Does anyone know when this is going to be fixed?
Jonsister1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same problem. It's been happening for two days, but I don't see any response from Verizon Support.  I attempted to add money by calling #PMT but I get the same 'We're sorry but we're having technical difficulties with that account, blah, blah, blah."  I can't even get a balance with #BAL from my cell,
I realize as a PREPAID customer I'm at the bottom of the food chain, but it shouldn't be this hard to give somebody my money.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Check out 'My Verizon not working?'

https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/827782

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes