Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I bought a new LG phone...just like my old one...had everything transferred over to new one...everything is activated...except I cannot get or receive texts...which is awful since I do most of my work and personal contact this way...I called the phone hel
markrymark

I bought a new LG Verizon cell today..just like the one I had...transferred everything over to new one...everything working except no texting..in or out...drastic cause all my work and private life revolves round texting

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: I bought a new LG phone...just like my old one...had everything transferred over to new one...everything is activated...except I cannot get or receive texts...which is awful since I do most of my work and personal contact this way...I called the phone
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Check your My Verizon account or call Customer Service and ensure that a text block wasn't inadvertently put on your account.

Customer Service

Dial *611 from a cell phone

(800) 922-0204

Monday - Sunday 6 am - 11 pm

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I bought a new LG phone...just like my old one...had everything transferred over to new one...everything is activated...except I cannot get or receive texts...which is awful since I do most of my work and personal contact this way...I called the phone
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Check your My Verizon account or call Customer Service and ensure that a text block wasn't inadvertently put on your account.

Customer Service

Dial *611 from a cell phone

(800) 922-0204

Monday - Sunday 6 am - 11 pm

0 Likes