I buy from USA a duraxv phone, how can i used it in Europe with a GSM card ( Orange) . the phone ask for a initial programming
genval

How can i use a duraxv phone in Europe ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I buy from USA a duraxv phone, how can i used it in Europe with a GSM card ( Orange) . the phone ask for a initial programming
Snn5
Legend

You'll need to speak with your local carrier on settings and activation.

Re: I buy from USA a duraxv phone, how can i used it in Europe with a GSM card ( Orange) . the phone ask for a initial programming
genval

Dear sir, I buy a duraxv phone from USA, and i try to activate it in Romania ( for the first time) , the phone ask for initial programming, and it doesn't work with a romanian SIM. How can i solve this problem ?

Sincerely yours

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Refer to last post.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

----------------------------

0 Likes
genval

The problem is : Phone is locked in Verizon net, i understood that i need an unlockink code from them.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
genval

Ok , uderstood, but how i can access programming menu ?

0 Likes
genval

OK , how can i acces the programming mode to enter the code ?

Sincerely yours

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Didn't Weth just mention the procedure via illustration?