I can't access e-mail from the mobile web on my LG flip phone, any suggestions?
Rickywl1024

I am having trouble accessing the e-mail when I use the mobile web on my LG flip phone. There is a certificate error. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I can't access e-mail from the mobile web on my LG flip phone, any suggestions?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rickywl1024,

Let's take a closer look and see what's going on. Have you been able to access your email on your phone before? Are you currently subscribed to mobile email? Please provide me with the exact error you're receiving so I can better assist.

DaisyP_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I can't access e-mail from the mobile web on my LG flip phone, any suggestions?
Carole0815

I was able to open my Yahoo mail until recently on my Casio Exilim flip phone.  Now I can't.  Here are the exact steps and results:

1. dashboard
    2. Mobile Web 2.0
    3. Verizon Wireless (top banner), under it VZW Today
    4. item # 1  Emailitem #1 Email
    5. Verizon Wireless (top banner), under it Email

1. item #2 Yahoo Mail

1. SSL/TLS session failed

1. left soft key "Action", item # 4 Anchor Link Info:  http://us.m.yahoo.com/usvzn/mail
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Carole0815

I am certain we can get you back into your email on your basic phone again. The mobile email application on basic devices is no longer functional. You can instead access your email accounts directly through your device's web browser. Once you have the web browser open, if you are on the VZW Today page, you can choose Email and select OK then pick your email provider. Or you can go directly to the email providers page as you would for any other site in your phone's web browser. Either way you will be able to access your email again on your basic phone.

BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes